Come enjoy the last outdoor concerts of the season! On Thursdays and Sundays thru September, fill your evening with live music at the Cliff House Estate. Click HERE for general attendance info and a lineup of performers, or HERE for the Winery Calendar. (Coming Soon: Watch for the musical lineup and other details as our “Fireside Music Series” returns, with live music every Thurs-Fri-Sat in the Wine Bar beginning October 6!)
In September, the outdoor performances start earlier: on Thursdays the music is 4:30-6:30 (7pm close, no cover); for Sunday Concerts the music starts at 4:30 and plays until just before sunset ($8 admission, gate opens around 3pm). And don’t forget, the Estate and Tasting Room are also open every day from Noon to 5pm!
ARGONNE ROAD CONSTRUCTION ALERT! Driving to the Cliff House from I-90 northbound on Argonne may be a bit of a challenge through mid-October due to a major road construction project. Traffic on Argonne from Maringo Rd. north to Wellesley is down to one lane in each direction. County leaders are telling drivers to expect delays.
As of September, we recommend one of these alternate routes:
- Coming from west of Argonne, head north on the Freya/Greene St Corridor and turn east on Wellesley (the Upriver Drive intersection is currently closed at Argonne), then south on Farr Road and east on Upriver.
- From east of Argonne, head north on Evergreen or Sullivan then go west on Wellesley (which becomes Upriver Drive).
- Coming from the north side of Spokane or the Valley, head south on Lehman Rd from Bigelow Gulch. (For more details on the project, visit the Spokane County website link HERE.)
Whatever route you take, once you’ve arrived at the Cliff House, you can reward yourself with award-winning wine!
The Wine Bar and the Cliff House Estate offer:
- Wine by the glass, bottle or case
- Wine flights and live music on Thursdays & select Fridays (open until 8pm)
- Beer from Square Wheel Brewing Co.
- Fresh selections from our Al Fresco Foods menu — with additional offerings for Concert evenings and special winery events, including barbecue selections fresh from the grill, plus
- lovely gardens, historic architecture and magical views!
Stay up-to-date on the latest events, concerts and savings — sign up for our weekly e-newsletter!
Please remember: As an Estate Winery, we are only able to permit those age 21 and over onto our property. MINORS OF ANY AGE (including babies and toddlers) ARE NOT ALLOWED on the Estate grounds at any time during regular hours. (Special arrangements are available for private events such as weddings. Thank you for your understanding!)