Presented at Arbor Crest’s Cliff House Estate in Spokane Valley
Proudly sponsored by Washington Trust Bank
Every Thursday, our “Performers on the Patio” series brings an intimate and elegant evening of live music and visual art to the patio outside the Tasting Room.
Every Sunday, the “Concerts on the Cliff” series brings the best in regional bands from a variety of musical genres to the Estate stage — a great way to wrap up a weekend!
With over 40 concerts to choose from, there’s something for every taste — from rock and country to classical ensembles and jazz bands.
Looking for a special spot with “wow factor” for a group gathering? Select areas of the grounds are available to reserve exclusively for your group of 20 to 130 guests to enjoy. Treat clients, employees, family or friends to the shared experience of an outdoor concert! Please click HERE or call 927-9894 for details and pricing.
Please note the attendance details listed under “General Concert Information” below.
For band websites, ticket and reserved seat information, and other event details, please see the tabs at left. For a printable copy of the full schedule, click here, or scroll down to see the list.
General Concert Information
- Concerts are open to ages 21 and over only; ID is required.
- All concerts are outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, music performances will be inside the Vineyard Tent.
- Tickets for Sunday concerts are general admission seating, available at the gate. Purchase a Cliff-Pack Card and save 25% on a season pass (20 concerts) or 20% on 10 concerts.
- Reserved table seating is available for both Thursdays and Sundays; please call (509) 927-9463 at least 24 hours in advance. Reservation fees, in addition to ticket price, are $30 for 4, $50 for 8 or $60 for 10, payable by Visa or MasterCard.
- Group seating reservations for 20 to 130 guests also available; please call 509.927.9894 for details.
- Portable lawn chairs or blankets are encouraged.
- Events end at “Sunset.”
- Delicious food selections will be offered on Sundays; details to come.
Rules & Regulations
- Due to liquor regulations, we cannot allow outside alcohol (including previously purchased Arbor Crest wines) through the gate or anywhere on the premises. This includes vehicles in the parking lot.
- You are welcome to bring unopened, commercially sealed, non-alcoholic beverages.
- All coolers and containers are subject to inspection.
- No pets; documented service animals only.
- Other prohibited items include: firearms, fireworks, camp stoves, and barbecues.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- Please be responsible and have a designated driver!
Thursdays: “Performers on the Patio”
Music from 5:30 to 7:30 (4 to 6 in Sept), Estate closes at Sunset • No Cover
May 14: Keys West Dueling Pianos, Rock ‘n’ Roll • Dan Barker, Recycled Wood
May 21: Eric Neuhausser, R&B/Soul • Jennifer Massie, Yard Art
May 28: Benton & Gallagher, Bluesy Folk-Rock • Shanda Woodward, Vintage Collage
June 4: Ron Greene Acoustic Guitar & Vocals • Emily Travis, Painter
June 11: Butterscotch Blonde, Country Rock • Michael Dolan, Jewelry
June 18: Karrie O’Neil, Folk & Pop • Kathy Le Francis, Jewelry and Kathy Gale, Prints
June 25: Kari Marguerite Trio, Pop & Jazz • Lisa Womak, Scarves
July 2: Borris & Catlett, Jazz • Suzanne Alvarez, Jewelry
July 9: Pink Tango Trio, Global Jazz • Cindy Dillehay, Glass Art
July 16: Gator Loops, Funky Jazz Blues • Renay Piper, Painter
July 23: Larry Myer • Patti Simpson Ward, Americana Art
July 30: Spare Parts Trio, Old Favorites • Kerry Whitsitt, Mosaics
Aug 6: Ryan Larsen & Chris Blair, Pure Country • Suzanne Alvarez, Jewelry
Aug 13: Nicole Lewis & Friends, Rhythm & Blues • Autumn Bunton, Pottery
Aug 20: Bridges Home, American Celtic Folk • Bobbie van Loben Sels, Jewelry
Aug 27: Bill Bozly, Acoustic Guitar & Vocals • Mary Jo Rawlsky, Photography
Sept 3: Harvey Stanley, Folk Rock • Lee Baughman, Salt/Pepper Grinders
Sept 10: Doghouse Boyz, Bluesy Folk-Rock • Tracey Hardy, Jewelry
Sept 17: Isaac Walton & Current Flow • Jodee Moody, Pottery
Sept 24: Rachel Bade McMurphy Trio, Jazz • Dona Farsdahl, Jewelry
Sundays: “Concerts on the Cliff”
5:30 to Sunset (4:00 to Sunset in Sept) • Tickets $8
May 17: Devon Wade Band | Sandpoint-style Country
May 24: Spare Parts | Tight Harmonies and Classic Favorites
May 31: Folkinception | Folk meets Rock (and falls in love)
June 7: Marshall Catch | Indie Alt Rock
June 14: Jesse Weston Band | Rhythm and Blues
June 21: Singlewide | Rock ‘n’ Roll Hits
June 28: Sammy Eubanks | Soul Country & Rockin’ Blues
July 5: 8 Second Ride | Country
July 12: Soul Proprietor | Funk-Rock-R&B 9-piece Horn Band
July 19: Grand Avenue | Popular Dance Tunes
July 26: Hot Rod Deluxe | Rock ‘n’ Roll Hits of the ’50s, 60s & 70s
Aug 2: David Raitt & the Baja Boogie Band | Legendary Blues
Aug 9: Sammy Eubanks | Soul Country & Rockin’ Blues
Aug 16: Tuxedo Junction | Big Band Swing
Aug 23: The Rhythm Dawgs | Popular Hits
Aug 30: Ryan Larsen Band | Pure Country
Sept 6: High Street Band | Motown and more
Sept 13: Atomic Jive | 8-piece Show Band
Sept 20: The West Side Cobras | Dance Band
Sept 27: Common Ground | Top 40 Favorites