Announcing the 2016 Summer Concert Schedule at the Cliff House Estate!
Proudly sponsored by Washington Trust Bank
On Thursdays, our “Performers on the Patio” series brings live music and visual art to the patio outside the Tasting Room.
On Sundays, “Concerts on the Cliff” brings the best in regional bands from a variety of musical genres to the Estate stage — a great way to wrap up a weekend!
With over 40 concerts to choose from, there’s something for every taste — from rock and country to classical ensembles and jazz bands.
General Concert Information:
- Concerts are open to ages 21 and over only; ID is required.
- All concerts are outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, music performances will be inside the Vineyard Tent.
- There is no cover fee for Thursday performances. Sunday concerts are $8, general admission, payable at the gate (cash, Visa, MC). Purchase a Concert Punch Card and enjoy 10 concerts for the price of 8!
- Reserved table seats are available for both Thursdays and Sundays; please call (509) 927-9463 at least 24 hours in advance. Reservation fees (in addition to admission price on Sundays) are $30 for 4, $50 for 8 or $60 for 10, payable by Visa or MasterCard.
- Portable lawn chairs or blankets are encouraged
- You are welcome to bring unopened, commercially sealed, non-alcoholic beverages
- Delicious gourmet picnic fare is available from our Arbor Crest Al Fresco Foods stations, along with beer on tap from Square Wheel Brewing, and of course, our award-winning wines!
- Shows on Thursdays are 5:30–7:30, and the Estate closes at 8pm (in September, it’s 4:30–6:30, 7pm close)
- Sunday concerts start at 5:30 (4:30 in September) and wrap up at Sunset
- Looking for a special spot with “wow factor” for a group gathering? Select areas of the grounds are available to reserve exclusively for your group of 20 to 130 guests to enjoy. Treat clients, employees, family or friends to the shared experience of an outdoor concert! Please call 927-9894 for details and pricing.
Rules & Regulations:
- Due to liquor regulations, we cannot allow outside alcohol (including previously purchased Arbor Crest wines) through the gate or anywhere on the premises. This includes vehicles in the parking lot.
- All coolers and containers are subject to inspection.
- No pets; documented service animals only.
- Other prohibited items include: firearms, fireworks, camp stoves, and barbecues.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- Please be responsible and have a designated driver!
Thursdays: “Performers on the Patio”
Music from 5:30 – 7:30, 4:30 – 6:30 in Sept • Estate closes at 8pm, 7pm in Sept • Free Admission!
May 5: Nate Ostrander, Pop/Adult Contemporary | Dave Hodgson, Photography
May 12: Jacob Cummings & Ron Greene, Bluesy Rock | Dona Farsdahl, Jewelry
May 19: Eric Neuhausser, R&B/Soul | Janet Cook, Jewelry
May 26: Evan Denlinger, Folk/Rock | Nancy Hartley, Baskets • Nick Bradley, Metal Art
June 2: Kosh, Classic & Contemporary Rock | Carmen Hall, Jewelry
June 9: Lyle Morse, Acoustic Blues | Karla Lautenbach, Mosaic Pictures
June 16: Pink Tango, Trio Global Jazz | Suzanne Alvarez, Jewelry
June 23: Jacob Cummings, Blues/Pop | Tracey Hardy, Jewelry
June 30: Son of Brad, Rock Originals | Autumn Bunton, Pottery • Michael Dolan, Jewelry
July 7: Bill Bozly, Bluesy Folk/Rock | Robin Alexander, Jewelry • Mary Rawlsky, Photography
July 14: Keys West Dueling Pianos, Rock ‘n’ Roll | Debbie McCulley, Wall Art
July 21: Karrie O’Neill, Acoustic Pop/Folk | Patsy Pinch, Rock Art
July 28: Benton & Gallagher, Bluesy Folk/Rock | Ann & Steve Contois, Stained Glass Art
Aug 4: Martini Brothers, Classic Rock | Lynn Gamble, Glass Art
Aug 11: Ron Greene, Bluesy Folk/Rock | JoDee Moody, Pottery
Aug 18: Spare Parts Trio, Soft Rock Favorites | Craig Goodwin, Photography
Aug 25: Kari Marguerite Trio, Pop & Jazz | Bobbie van Loben Sels, Jewelry
Sept 1: Ryan Larsen Duo, Pure Country | Suzanne Alvarez, Jewelry
Sept 8: Charla Bauman Duo, Pop/Country/Jazz/Folk | Cindy Dillehay, Glass Art
Sept 15: Isaac Walton & Current Flow, Alt Folk Rock | Megan Holden, Jewelry
Sept 22: Dog House Boyz, Bluesy Folk Rock | Melinda Melvin, Mixed Media Art
Sept 29: Harvey Stanley, Folk Rock | Ruth Eich, Slumped Glass
Sundays: “Concerts on the Cliff”
5:30 to Sunset (4:30 to Sunset in Sept) • Tickets $8
May 8: The West Side Cobras, Rockabilly R&B Dance Band
May 15: Nu Jack City, Motown Soul Revue
May 22: Meet Revolver, Beatles Tribute Band
May 29: Spare Parts, Tight Harmonies and Classic Favorites
June 5: Root Seller, Americana Roots Rock & Country Blues
June 12: Ryan Larsen Band, Pure Country
June 19: Charlie Butts & the Filter Tips, R&B Soul Blues
June 26: Devon Wade Band, Sandpoint-style Country
July 3: The Rhythm Dawgs, Popular Rock Hits
July 10: 8 Second Ride, Country Rock
July 17: Jesse Weston Band, Rhythm & Blues
July 24: Sammy Eubanks, Soul Country & Rockin’ Blues
July 31: Soul Proprietor, Funk Rock R&B 9-piece Horn Band
Aug 7: David Raitt & the Baja Boogie Band, Legendary Blues
Aug 14: Tuxedo Junction, Big Band Swing
Aug 21: High Street Band, Swing, Motown & More
Aug 28: Sara Brown Band, ’60s & ’70s R&B and Soul
Sept 4: Atomic Jive, 8-piece R&B Swing
Sept 11: Upper Cut, Rock ‘n’ Roll Dance Band
Sept 18: Fusbol, Pop Rock
Sept 25: Common Ground, Top 40 Favorites