Presented at Arbor Crest’s Cliff House Estate in Spokane Valley
Proudly sponsored by Umpqua Bank
Our 2014 concert season kicks off on May 15!
Every Thursday, our “Performers on the Patio” series brings an elegant and acoustic evening of music and art to the patio outside the Tasting Room.
Every Sunday, the “Concerts on the Cliff” series brings the best in regional bands from a variety of musical genres to the Estate stage — a great way to wrap up a weekend!
With over 40 concerts to choose from, there’s something for every taste — from rock and country to classical ensembles and jazz bands. Map out your Thursdays and Sundays and mark your calendar today with the dates when your favorite music will be live on stage, with a backdrop of gorgeous valley views and beautiful Estate gardens.
Please click the tabs on the left for additional ticket and event details, along with the weekly schedule. You can also find a quick overview of the full schedule below, or click here to download a printable PDF. To print a general info sheet, please click here.
(Please note that the Cliff House Estate and all concerts are open to ages 21 and over only.)
Sundays: “Concerts on the Cliff”
5:30 to Dusk (4:30 to Dusk in Sept) • Tickets $8
May 18: Hot Club of Spokane with Abbey Crawford | Swing Jazz
May 25: Spare Parts | Tight Harmonies and Classic Favorites
June 1: Haze | Rock ‘n’ Roll
June 8: Bakin’ Phat | Boogie Blues
June 15: The Rhythm Dawgs with Nicole Lewis | 50s Rock to Today’s Top 40
June 22: Ryan Larsen Band | Pure Country
June 29: The Cronkites | Top Rock ‘n’ Roll Covers
July 6: 8 Second Ride | Country
July 13: Sammy Eubanks | Soul Country & Rockabilly Blues
July 20: Big Mumbo Blues Band | FUN Summer Blues
July 27: High Street Band | Neo-Swing, Motown & More
Aug 3: David Raitt & the Baja Boogie Band | Legendary Blues
Aug 10: Sammy Eubanks | Soul Country & Rockin’ Blues
Aug 17: Sara Brown Band | ’60s and ’70s R&B and Soul
Aug 24: Tuxedo Junction | Big Band Swing
Aug 31: Soul Proprietor | Funk and R&B 9-piece Horn Band
Sept 7: Devon Wade Band | Country
Sept 14: Atomic Jive | 8-piece Show Band
Sept 21: Singlewide | Rockin’ It!
Sept 28: Common Ground | Top 40 Favorites
Thursdays: “Performers on the Patio”
5:30 to 7:30 (4:30 to 6:30 in Sept) • No Cover
May 15: Bill Bozly • Juliann Colbert, Jewelry
May 22: Eric Neuhausser • Patsy Pinch, Rock Art
May 29: Rachel Bade-McMurphy Trio • Jim Talley, Wood
June 5: Nicole Lewis Trio • Clark Christensen, Wood Carving
June 12: Miss Abbey Trio • Megan Holden, Jewelry
June 19: Butterscotch Blonde • Suzanne Alvarez, Jewelry
June 26: Kari Marguerite Trio • Hara Allison, Paintings
July 3: Isaac Walton Duo • Dan Barker, Wood Trays
July 10: Ryan Larsen & Friend • Pam Wenrick, Jewelry
July 17: Gator Loops • Melvin & Malcom, Graphic Art
July 24: Karrie O’Neil • Cindy Dillehay, Glass Art
July 31: Pink Tango Trio • Suzanne Alvarez, Jewelry
Aug 7: Spokane Brass Quintet • Paul Kuhlmann, Metal Art
Aug 14: Spare Parts Trio • Bobbie van Loben Sels, Jewelry
Aug 21: Bridges Home • Don Barron, Wood Boxes
Aug 28: Budapest West • Marilyn Rapp, Bottle Stoppers
Sept 4: Doghouse Boyz • Lee Baughman, Salt/Pepper Grinders
Sept 11: Foster & Hodges • Tracey Hardy, Jewelry
Sept 18: Harvey Stanley • Dana Haynes, Candles
Sept 25: Ron Greene • Judy Minter, Contemporary Art
General Concert Information
- All concerts are outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, music performances will be inside the Vineyard Tent.
- Tickets for Sunday concerts are general admission seating, available at the gate. Purchase a Cliff-Pack Card and get 10 concerts for the price of 8.
- Reserved table seating is available for both Thursdays and Sundays; please call (509) 927-9463 at least 24 hours in advance. Reservation fees, in addition to ticket price, are $30 for 4, $50 for 8 or $60 for 10, payable by Visa or MasterCard.
- Group seating reservations for 20 to 130 guests also available; please click here for details.
- Portable lawn chairs or blankets are encouraged.
- Limited front-row parking is available on a first-come basis for $5.
- Beacon Hill Catering will have delicious food available on Sundays.
Rules & Regulations
- 21 and over, valid photo ID required.
- Due to liquor regulations, we cannot allow outside alcohol (including previously purchased Arbor Crest wines) through the gate or anywhere on the premises. This includes vehicles in the parking lot.
- All coolers and containers are subject to inspection.
- No pets; documented service animals only.
- Other prohibited items include: firearms, fireworks, camp stoves, and barbecues.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- Please be responsible and have a designated driver!