Congratulations on your engagement!
And thank you for your interest in Arbor Crest as the venue for your special celebration!
Our four acres of gardens and grounds, historic Florentine-style Cliff House, Estate vineyard and unrivaled views of Spokane will provide the perfect romantic setting for your wedding and reception.
Our award-winning wines, captivating venue and excellent customer service combine to create an unforgettable experience.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
The Arbor Crest Family
Click on a thumbnail to view full image.
Our Premium Estate Grounds Packages include:
- An 8 hour reservation with up to 5 hours for ceremony and reception (please see “Facility Hours” below)
- Exclusive use of one location for your ceremony and one location for your reception
- Four acres of gardens and grounds for you and your guests to enjoy
- A 5,000 sq. ft. Vineyard Tent which offers shelter in the event of inclement weather
- A bridal dressing room with private bath
- Patio with bistro tables and chairs, umbrellas and a waterfall
- A concrete or brick dance floor
- A scheduled one hour rehearsal prior to the event
- Early access on the day of the event for set-up, deliveries and photos
- Day of coordination services
- 1 – 20×20 tent at the head of the path for your guest book and gift table
- 300 – white folding chairs
- 19 – 5’ round tables (seats 8-10 guests)
- 12 – 8’ rectangular tables available for buffet, bar, head table, gifts, guest book, DJ
- A wine barrel table for the ceremony
- Security personnel for up to 150 guests
- A 15% discount on all wine purchases
- A complimentary tasting to assist you in your Arbor Crest wine selections
- One Arbor Crest staff member for Tasting Room support
- Ample free parking
- Restroom facilities
Arbor Crest wines, event services, catering services and rentals including additional tables and chairs, table linens and napkins, dishware, flatware and glassware are not included.
Estate Ceremony Sites include:
The Enchanted Forest is to your immediate left as you walk from the parking lot and down the path towards the Tasting Room. The Enchanted Forest’s natural beauty, vine-covered evergreens and shade create a perfect fairytale location for your ceremony.
Our 5,000 sq. ft. Vineyard Tent — which overlooks our arbors, the Spokane Valley and downtown Spokane — offers shelter in the event of inclement weather.
The Estate Courtyard, which includes the Croquet Court and the Event Stage, extends from the Gate House to the historic Florentine-style Cliff House. The Estate Courtyard boasts views of the Spokane River Valley, Spokane Valley and downtown Spokane. The Estate Courtyard offers space for both a ceremony and a reception.
- The Enchanted Forest can accommodate up to 500 guests
- The Vineyard Tent can accommodate up to 350 guests
- The Estate Courtyard can accommodate up to 500 guests
- The Croquet Court can accommodate up to 180/190 guests for a ceremony
- The Event Stage can accommodate up to 300 guests for a ceremony
Arbor Crest provides tables and chairs for up to 150 guests. Additional equipment may be rented to accommodate larger groups.
The Arbor Crest Estate and Tasting Room is open to the public Daily from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm. On Thursdays, beginning with the last two weeks of May and continuing through June, July, August and September, the Arbor Crest Estate and Tasting Room is open to the public from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm.
With a 3:00 to 11:00 pm reservation, check-in may begin at 3:00 pm. Evening events begin after 5:00 pm. Alcohol service and music must conclude no later than 10:00 pm. Patrons and vendors must vacate the premises no later than 11:00 pm. On Sunday mornings, check-in may begin at 7:00 am. Alcohol service and music must conclude no later than 2:00 pm. Patrons and vendors must vacate the premises no later than 3:00 pm.
Please allow enough time for setup, decoration and cleanup within the contracted rental time. Events extending past the rental time will be charged an additional $100 per hour.
Event Services & Catering:
Our award-winning caterer, Catered for You, can provide you with a personalized proposal that can range from tasteful and simple to decadent and unique. When planning a wedding, it is common to feel nervous as there are so many elements to consider. Rest assured that Catered for You will have every detail under control. Arbor Crest has partnered with Catered for You for many years and can testify to the fact that all members of their sales team are trained event planners who take great pride and satisfaction in attending to the tiniest of details.
Professional services include:
- Personalized Menu Creation
- Wedding & Event Planning
- Securing rentals through Event Rents, our exclusive rental company
- Assisting with any additional outside services
- Complete Food & Beverage setup and service
- Complete site setup, cleanup, and breakdown
Karen Herford, Director of Sales and Event Planning with Catered for You can be reached at (509) 624-9686 or Karen@catered4you.com.
Full service catering is required. We do allow outside catering; however, vendors other than Catered for You must be pre-approved, through the Event Sales Manager, prior to being contracted to cater an event on the Arbor Crest Estate.
We are proud to feature over 15 award-winning wines for you to select from for your event. A complimentary wine tasting is included in your package to assist you in your selections. Your package includes a 15% discount on all wine purchases.
Arbor Crest wines and bottled beers are the only alcohol permitted on the Arbor Crest Estate. Hard liquor spirits are prohibited.
Minors and Security:
Minors are permitted on the Arbor Crest Wine Cellars Estate for special private events only. Security is mandatory for any event after business hours, any event with 50 or more guests and any event where minors will be present.
Security for up to 150 guests is included in Premium Estate Grounds Packages. One additional security officer is required per every 50 guests over 150. Additional security officers are $20.00/hour for a minimum of 4 hours and any additional security required will be billed to the Contracting Party.
Payments and Reservations:
All packages are customized. Please complete an Event Information Request Form or contact our Event Coordinator Bridget Chapman for further booking details and information. Phone: 509-927-8571 or Email: email@example.com.