Happy New Year and congratulations on your engagement!
Thank you for your interest in Arbor Crest Wine Cellars and the Cliff House Estate as the venue for your special celebration! Our four acres of gardens and grounds, historic Florentine-style Cliff House mansion, picturesque vineyard, and unrivaled views of Spokane provide the perfect romantic setting for your wedding and reception. Add in our award-winning wines, exceptional amenities, and excellent customer service, and you have a combination that creates a truly memorable and treasured experience.
Tours are available by appointment. Please contact Bridget Chapman, Event Sales Manager, at (509) 927-8571 to schedule your personal tour today!
Thanks again for your interest in a wedding at the Cliff House Estate. Please enjoy the gallery of wedding photos below, and for even more pictures of Arbor Crest Weddings – please visit our Facebook page!
Click on a thumbnail to view full image.
Our Premium Estate Grounds Packages include:
- A 9 hour reservation with up to 5 hours for ceremony and reception (please see “Facility Hours” below)
- Exclusive use of one location for your ceremony and one location for your reception
- Four acres of gardens and grounds for you and your guests to enjoy
- A 5,000 sq. ft. Vineyard Tent, an ideal Reception space. Also available in the event of inclement weather
- A bridal dressing room with private bath
- Patio with a waterfall, and bistro tables and chairs
- A concrete or brick dance floor
- A scheduled one hour rehearsal prior to the event
- Early access on the day of the event for set-up, deliveries and photos
- Rehearsal and Ceremony coordination
- 1 – 20×20 tent at the head of the path for your guest book and gift table
- 300 – white folding chairs
- 19 – 5’ round tables (seats 8-10 guests)
- 12 – 8’ rectangular tables available for buffet, bar, head table, gifts, guest book, DJ
- Security personnel for up to 150 guests
- A 15% discount on all wine purchased by the contracted party on the event day
- A complimentary Arbor Crest wine tasting to assist you with your selections prior to your event
- One Arbor Crest staff member for Tasting Room support
- Ample free parking
- Restroom facilities
Arbor Crest wines, event services, catering services and rentals including additional tables and chairs, table linens and napkins, dishware, flatware and glassware are not included.
Estate Ceremony Sites include:
The Enchanted Forest is to your immediate left as you enter the grounds. The Enchanted Forest’s natural beauty, vine-covered evergreens and shade create a perfect fairytale location for your ceremony.
Our 5,000 sq. ft. Vineyard Tent — which overlooks our arbors, the Spokane Valley and downtown Spokane — is an ideal Reception space. The Vineyard Tent is also available in the event of inclement weather.
The Estate Courtyard, which includes the Croquet Court and the Event Stage, extends from the Gate House to the historic Florentine-style Cliff House. The Estate Courtyard boasts views of the Spokane River Valley, Spokane Valley and downtown Spokane. The Estate Courtyard offers space for a ceremony, social hour or reception.
- The Enchanted Forest can accommodate up to 300 guests
- The Vineyard Tent can accommodate up to 250 guests
- The Estate Courtyard can accommodate up to 300 guests
- The Croquet Court can accommodate up to 120/130 guests for a ceremony
- The Event Stage can accommodate up to 300 guests for a ceremony
Please note the above estimates are maximum capacity and do not include space for a dance floor, buffets, bar, cake table, etc. Please ask the Event Sales Manager for an estimate on capacity based on the needs of your event.
Arbor Crest provides tables and chairs for up to 150 guests. Additional equipment may be rented to accommodate larger groups.
The Arbor Crest Estate and Tasting Room is open to the public daily from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm. During Summer Concert season (mid-May through September), the Arbor Crest Estate and Tasting Room is open to the public on Thursdays and Sundays from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm. During the rest of the year, the Arbor Crest grounds close to the public at 5:00 pm; private events begin after that time.
Our Wedding reservations run from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm; check-in may begin at 2:00 pm. Alcohol service and music must conclude no later than 10:00 pm. Patrons and vendors must vacate the premises no later than 11:00 pm.
Please allow enough time for setup, decoration and cleanup within the contracted rental time. Event clean-up and break-down extending past the rental time will be charged an additional $100 per hour.
Event Services & Catering:
Our award-winning preferred caterer, Catered for You, can provide you with a personalized proposal that can range from tasteful and simple to decadent and unique. When planning a wedding, it is common to feel nervous as there are so many elements to consider. Rest assured that Catered for You will have every detail under control. Arbor Crest has partnered with Catered for You for many years and can testify to the fact that all members of their sales team are trained event planners who take great pride and satisfaction in attending to the tiniest of details.
Professional services include:
- Personalized Menu Creation
- Wedding & Event Planning
- Securing rentals through Event Rents, our exclusive rental company
- Assisting with any additional outside services
- Complete Food & Beverage setup and service
- Complete site setup, cleanup, and breakdown
Linette Herrera, Vice President of Catered for You, can be reached at (509) 624-9686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full service catering is required. If you are interested in a different caterer, please ask Bridget Chapman, Arbor Crest’s Event Sales Manager, for a list of caterers allowed to cater on the Arbor Crest estate. Due to the nature of our grounds and the requirements related to catering, the caterer must be on the Arbor Crest-approved catering list.
We are proud to feature over 15 award-winning Arbor Crest wines for you to select from for your event. A complimentary wine tasting prior to your event is included in your package to assist you in your selections. Your package includes a 15% discount on all wine purchases. Bottled beer is also available for purchase for private events. Wine and bottled beer costs are based on consumption by bottle and billed at the conclusion of your event.
Arbor Crest wines and bottled beers are the only alcohol permitted on the Arbor Crest Estate. Any hard alcohol or other alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited and subject to penalty and confiscation if brought on the the property.
Minors and Security:
Minors are permitted on the Arbor Crest Wine Cellars Estate for special private events only. Security is mandatory for any event after business hours, any event with 50 or more guests and any event where minors will be present.
Security for up to 150 guests is included in Premium Estate Grounds Packages.
Payments and Reservations:
Please complete an Event Information Request Form or contact our Event Sales Manager, Bridget Chapman, for further package information, pricing, date availability or to schedule a tour. Bridget can be contacted at 509-927-8571 or email@example.com.