Announcing the 2017 Summer Concert Schedule at the Cliff House Estate!
Proudly sponsored by Washington Trust Bank
With over 40 concerts to choose from, there’s something for every taste — from rock and country to blues and jazz (click HERE for a printable PDF of the schedule). And there’s always room for dancing! (For general attendance information, please scroll down to the details after the schedule of bands and artists below.)
Every Thursday, our “Pairings by the Patio” series showcases local artisans and their artwork, combined with live music performed on the Patio Stage just outside the Tasting Room (general admission, $5* at the gate).
Every Sunday, “Concerts on the Cliff” brings the best in regional bands to the main Estate stage in the courtyard of the Cliff House (general admission, $10* at the gate).
In addition to great wine and live music, we’ve got tasty concert food too. Our own “Al Fresco Tapas & Entrées” (available in the Tasting Room and by the Cliff House), range from snacks to the makings of a perfect picnic dinner. And new on Sundays this year, the Garlic Truck from the White House Grill will be parked on the gatehouse-side of the Tasting Room, with fresh selections each week. Wine, garlic, and baklava, with a live music chaser — that’s how we roll into Summer at the Cliff House Estate!
* Summer Concert Punch Cards are now available in the Tasting Room! Get $100 in admissions for just $80. (Get one for yourself, share one with a friend, give as a gift, treat your star employees — everyone loves our Summer Concerts!)
Thursdays: “Pairings by the Patio”
Music from 5:30 – 7:30, 4:30 – 6:30 in Sept • Estate closes at 8pm, 7pm in Sept • Admission $5
May 4: Jan Harrison Trio Jazz | Kevin Montgomery Photography
May 11: Ryan Larsen Duo Pure Country | Kathy Le Francis Jewelry
May 18: Isaac Walton & Current Flow Alt Folk Rock | Dona Farsdahl Jewelry
May 25: Christy Lee Country/Rock | Nick Bradley Metal Art
June 1: Maxie Ray Mills Blues/Alt-Country/Folk-Rock | Shanda Woodward Vintage Collage
June 8: Kari Marguerite Trio Pop & Jazz | Carol Reynolds Watercolors • Robin Kahn Jewelry
June 15: Nate Ostrander Pop/Adult Contemporary | Dan Sterrett Handbags • Molly Meyers Jewelry
June 22: Evan Denlinger Folk/Rock | Ana Funderburk Wood • Cindy Dillehay Glass & Jewelry
June 29: Pink Tango Trio Global Jazz | Dan Barker Recycled Wood Art • Susan Alvarez Jewelry
July 6: Bill Bozly Bluesy Folk Rock | Karla Lautenbach Paper Mosaic Pictures • Tin Fish Studios Metal & Glass
July 13: Bridges Home American Celtic Folk | Debbie McCulley Paintings
July 20: Karrie O’Neill Acoustic Pop/Folk | Robin Alexander Jewelry • Patti Simpson Ward Americana Art
July 27: KOSH Classic & Modern Rock | Patsy Pinch Rock Art • Jody Steensland Maille & More Chainworks
Aug 3: Benton & Gallagher Bluesy Rock Violin | Megan Holden Jewelry
Aug 10: Spare Parts Trio Soft Rock Favorites | JoDee Moody Pottery • Tracey Hardy Jewelry
Aug 17: Soulful Blend Rhythm & Blues | Randy Haa Glass • Anthony Gallaher Jewelry
Aug 24: Ron Greene Bluesy Folk Rock | Bobbie van Loben Sels Jewelry
Aug 31: Martini Brothers | Janet Cook Jewelry
Sept 7: Truck Mills & Craig Catlett Swingin’ Bluesy Jazz | Lee Baughman Pepper Mills
Sept 14: Dan Conrad Folk Country Rock | Paul Kuhlmann Metal Art
Sept 21: Sara Brown Classic & Modern Rock R&B Soul | Susan Alvarez Jewelry
Sept 28: Harvey Stanley Folk Rock | Don Barron Wooden Boxes
Sundays: “Concerts on the Cliff”
5:30 to Sunset (4:30 to Sunset in Sept) • Admission $10
May 7: AlgoRhythms Variety Band | Pop & Soft Rock Top 40
May 14: Haley Young & the Champagne Jam | Modern & Retro Pop
May 21: Martini Brothers | Classic Top 40 Rock
May 28: Spare Parts | Soft Rock Favorites
June 4: Grand Avenue | ’70s to ’90s Cover Hits
June 11: Upper Cut | Rock ‘n’ Roll Dance Band
June 18: Root Seller | Americana Roots Rock & Country Blues
June 25: Sean Owsley & the Blue Mustangs | Country & Rock Hits
July 2: Robin Barrett & Coyote Kings | Blues Rock
July 9: The Rhythm Dawgs | Rock Hits
July 16: Nu Jack City | Motown Soul Revue
July 23: Carrie Cunningham | Modern Country & Americana
July 30: Soul Proprietor | Funk Rock R&B 9-piece Horn Band
Aug 6: Devon Wade Band | Sandpoint-style Country
Aug 13: Sammy Eubanks | Soul Country & Rockin’ Blues
Aug 20: Tuxedo Junction | Big Band Swing
Aug 27: Sara Brown Band | Modern & Retro R&B & Soul
Sept 3: Atomic Jive | 8-piece R&B Swing
Sept 10: Ryan Larsen Band | Pure Country
Sept 17: West Side Cobras | Rockabilly R&B Dance Band
Sept 24: Common Ground | Classic Rock
General Concert Information:
- Only ages 21 and over are allowed; ID is required. As an Estate Winery, we are legally unable to allow minors of any age (infants included) anywhere on our grounds. Thank you for your understanding!
- Concerts are outdoors — however, in the event of inclement weather, performances are moved into the 5,000 sq. ft. Vineyard Tent
- On Thursdays, admission is $5. Sunday concerts are $10. Entry is general admission (no advance tickets required), payable at the gate (cash, Visa, MC)
- Shows on Thursdays are 5:30–7:30, and the Estate closes at 8pm (in September, it’s 4:30–6:30, 7pm close)
- Sunday concerts start at 5:30 (4:30 in September) and wrap up at Sunset
- Reserved table seating is available on both Thursdays and Sundays; please call (509) 927-9463 at least 24 hours in advance. Reservation fees (in addition to admission prices) are $35 for 4, $45 for 6, $55 for 8 or $65 for 10 (includes tax), payable by Visa or MasterCard.
- The Tasting Room and Estate open at Noon, and both general visitors and concert attendees alike are welcome to come at any time and enjoy the afternoon. At 3:00, admissions staff at the entrance begin greeting guests and collecting entry fees ($5 on Thursdays, $10 on Sundays). Visitors are welcome onsite without staying for the concert—however, if arrival is after mandatory admission fees are collected starting at 4:00 (3:30 in September), the admission fee is required and refunded upon leaving the Estate prior to concert start time at 5:30. Staff will circulate thru the seating areas to collect admission from visitors who have arrived before entry stations opened.
- You are welcome to bring unopened, commercially sealed, non-alcoholic beverages
- Portable lawn chairs or blankets are encouraged
- Delicious gourmet picnic fare is available from our Arbor Crest Alfresco Foods stations (and on Sundays only, the White House Grill’s Garlic Food Truck), along with beer on tap from Square Wheel Brewing, and of course, our award-winning wines!
- Looking for a special spot with “wow factor” for a group gathering? Select areas of the grounds are available to reserve exclusively for your group of 20 to 130 guests to enjoy. Treat clients, employees, family or friends to the shared experience of an outdoor concert! Please click HERE for details and pricing.
Rules & Regulations:
- Due to liquor regulations, we cannot allow outside alcohol (including previously purchased Arbor Crest wines) through the gate or anywhere on the premises. This includes vehicles in the parking lot.
- All coolers and containers are subject to inspection; food is allowed, but no unsealed soft beverages (or any outside alcohol, as noted above).
- No pets; documented service animals only.
- Other prohibited items include: firearms, fireworks, camp stoves, and barbecues.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- Please be responsible and have a designated driver!