The Mielke and van Löben Sels families are very passionate about supporting and giving back to the community of which Arbor Crest Wine Cellars is a part. Throughout the year we provide assistance by hosting and participating in a number of charitable events, and by supporting various local causes through donations and assistance with fund-raising efforts.
Some examples of our involvement include:
- The Rosauers Open, benefitting the Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery
- Evening Under the Stars, benefitting Spokane Public Radio
- Epicurean Delight, benefitting Inland Northwest Blood Center
- Mostly Merlot, benefitting Cancer Patient Care
- The Pour, benefitting Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital
We are proud to be a part of these and other charitable events and look forward to discovering new ways in which we can support the Greater Spokane Community in the future.