Annual Arbor Crest Art & Glass Fest
Saturday & Sunday, August 26 & 27, 2017
11am–6pm | Free Admission!
Our Annual Art & Glass Fest brings over 50 creative vendors to the beautiful, sun-dappled garden grounds of the Cliff House Estate. You'll love this delightful showcase of wine, music and art!
Makers from around the Inland Northwest will offer a "shop local" extravaganza featuring beautiful glasswork, metalwork, paintings, jewelry, candles, garden art and other unique creations. Add delectable Arbor Crest wines, delicious gourmet picnic fare, and music by some of Spokane’s most popular performers, and you’ve got the makings of some spectacular summer memories!
List of Artists coming soon!
Live Music for Art & Glass Weekend
Art & Glass Fest details
- Festival begins at 11:00am and ends at 6:00pm.
- Assorted picnic fare will be available from our Al Fresco Food menu. Wine and beer is available for purchase until 15 minutes before closing.
- All musicians and art vendors will be set up outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, music performances will be held under our Vineyard Tent.
Rules & Regulations
- Ages 21 and over only, valid photo ID required. (We are unable to make exceptions for infants or minors of any age. Thank you for your understanding.)
- No beer, spirits or wine (including previously purchased Arbor Crest Wine) allowed on premises (this includes the parking lot).
- You are welcome to bring soft drinks (water, juice, soda, etc.; "alcohol free" wine and beer not allowed), however, the Liquor Board requires that soft drinks be in commercially sealed, unopened bottles or cans.
- For your safety, all coolers, containers and purses are subject to inspection prior to entering the venue.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Other prohibited items include: firearms, fireworks, camp stoves, and barbecues.
- Please be responsible and have a designated driver!