Annual Arbor Crest Art & Glass Fest
Saturday & Sunday, August 25 & 26, 2018
11am–6pm | Free Admission!
Our Annual Art & Glass Fest brings over 50 artists to the beautiful, sun-dappled garden grounds of the Cliff House Estate. You'll love this delightful showcase of wine, music and art!
Makers from around the Inland Northwest will offer a "shop local" extravaganza featuring beautiful glasswork, metalwork, paintings, jewelry, candles, garden art and other unique creations.
Add delectable Arbor Crest wines (by the glass, flight or bottle), beer from Square Wheel Brewing, tasty picnic fare, and music from two of Spokane’s most popular bands, and you’ve got the makings of some spectacular summer memories!
The Artist-Vendors of Art & Glass Fest
Sam Bates, Glass & Stone Carvings
Cindy Dillehay, Stained & Mosaic Glass
Ruth Eich, Slumped Glass
Lynn Gamble, Hand-painted & Slumped Glass
Vicki Glanzer, Fused Glass
Randy Haa, Fused Glass
Mariusz Rynkiewicz, Blown Glass
Robin Alexander, Bead-Weaving Jewelry
Suzanne Alvarez, Exotic Jewelry
Janet Cook, Gemstone Jewelry
Melissa Corey, Silvery Jewelry
Janet Jones, Semi-precious Stone Jewelry
Anthony Gallaher, Copper, Bronze & Silver Jewelry
Tracey Hardy, Gemstone & Crystal Jewelry
Megan Holden, Found Object Jewelry
Mealie Lieb, Copper Enameled Jewelry
Jody Steensland, Chainmaille Jewelry
Terri Tackett, Wire Jewelry
Bobbie van Loben Sels, Australian Stone Jewelry
Linda Wagner, Silver & Bronze Jewelry
Amy Charbonneau, Reclaimed Metal Flowers
James Cook, Whimsical Sprinklers
Derk Klein, Metal Sculptures
Paul Kuhlmann, Metal Décor
Don Barron, Wooden Boxes
Lee Baughman, Salt and Pepper Grinders
Wayne Beddow, Wine Barrel Furniture
Doug & Cathy Campbell, Wood Designs
Natalie McKee, Hand-carved Designs
Bernie Patton, Wood Art
Jim Talley, Utensils & Cutting Boards
Autumn Bunton, Pottery
Karla Lautenbach, Paper Mosaic Pictures
Linda Malcom, Mixed Media Art
Vicki McKenna, Gourd Creations
Ingrid Ostheller, Hats
Krista Panerio, Leather Purses & More
Patsy Pinch, Rock Art
Denise Roberson, Whimsical Art Dolls
Marcia Wall, Upcycled Artwork
Live Music for Art & Glass Weekend
Art & Glass Fest details
- Festival begins at 11:00am and ends at 6:00pm.
- Assorted picnic fare will be available in the Tasting Room, along with wood-fired pizza from the Mangia food truck on Sunday. Wine and beer is available for purchase until 15 minutes before closing.
- All musicians and art vendors will be set up outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, music performances will be held under our Vineyard Tent.
Rules & Regulations
- Ages 21 and over only, valid photo ID required. (We are unable to make exceptions for infants or minors of any age. Thank you for your understanding.)
- State liquor regulations require that we not allow visitors to bring beer, spirits or wine (including previously purchased Arbor Crest Wine) onto the premises (this includes the parking lot).
- You are welcome to bring soft drinks (water, juice, soda, etc.; "alcohol free" wine and beer not allowed), however, the Liquor Board requires that soft drinks be in commercially sealed, unopened bottles or cans.
- For your safety, all coolers, containers and purses are subject to inspection prior to entering the venue.
- Pets are not allowed; documented Service Animals are welcome.
- Other prohibited items include: firearms, fireworks, camp stoves, and barbecues.
- Please be responsible and have a designated driver!