Announcing the 2018 Summer Concert Series at the Cliff House Estate!
With over 40 concerts to choose from, there’s something for every taste — from rock and country to blues and jazz bands. And there’s always room for dancing!
On Thursdays, our series presents live music among the towering pines just outside the Tasting Room on the Patio Stage, plus a featured display from local artists during summer months ($5 at the gate, General Admission*).
Every Sunday brings the best in regional bands to the main Estate stage in the courtyard of the Cliff House ($10 at the gate, General Admission*).
*Reservations for Table Seating will begin as we get closer to the season's start.
Sign up for our weekly e-news to be among the first to get details and prices for reserved seating! We will also have special areas of the Estate available for Group Reservations during Sunday Concerts. Check back here for details, or get our e-newsletter for the most current information on all things Concert related!
Live music, happy people, epic vistas, charming gardens, tasty food selections, handcrafted beer and award-winning wines — what a wonderful way to spend a summer's evening!
Music & Art, 5:30–8pm (4:30–7pm in Sept) • Admission $5
May 3: Craig Catlett Jazz
May 10: Maxie Ray Mills Americana/Rock/Blues
May 17: Ryan Larsen Trio Pure Country
May 24: Justin James Acoustic Pop/Soul
May 31: Kari Marguerite Trio Pop/Jazz
June 7: Jan Harrison Trio Jazz | Tracy Hardy, Jewelry
June 14: Bill Bozly Bluesy Folk/Rock | Kevin Montgomery, Photography
June 21: Scott & Kevin Pop/Rock | Patti Simpson Ward, Americana Paintings
June 28: Son of Brad Rock | Cindy Dillehay, Glass Art
July 5: Benton and Gallagher Rock Violin | Debbie McCulley, Paintings & more
July 12: Current Flow Funk/Jazz/Blues/Rock | Suzanne Alvarez, Jewelry
July 19: Bridges Home American Celtic/Folk | Molly Meyers, Artist
July 26: Karrie O’Neill Acoustic Pop/Folk | Janet Cook, Brilliant Barrel Works
Aug 2: One Street Over Pop/Rock | JoDee Moody, Pottery
Aug 9: KOSH Rock | Robin Kahn, Jewelry | Paul Kuhlmann, Metal Art
Aug 16: Ron Greene Blues-Folk-Rock | LeFrancis, Jewelry | Barkers, Recycled Wood
Aug 23: Martini Brothers Classic Top 40 Rock | Bobbie van Lobens Sels, Jewelry
Aug 30: Christy Lee Country | Randy Haa, Fused Glass
Sept 6: Pink Tango Trio Jazz
Sept 13: Sara Brown Solo Modern & Retro R&B
Sept 20: Dan Conrad Pop-Folk-Rock
Sept 27: Harvey Stanley Folk Rolk
Music, 5:30–8pm (4:30–7pm in Sept) • Admission $10
May 6: One Street Over | Pop-Rock
May 13: Martini Bros | Elvis Tribute
May 20: Ron Greene Band | Soul-Blues-Rock
May 27: Spare Parts | Pop/Rock
June 3: Cattywomp | Blues-Funk-Rock
June 10: The Powers | Folk-Country
June 17: Rewind | Rock Covers
June 24: Grand Avenue | Classic Cover Hits
July 1: Devon Wade Band | Country-Rock
July 8: Rhythm Dawgs | Rock Hits
July 15: Sammy Eubanks | Soul Country & Blues Rock
July 22: Soul Proprietor | Funk Rock R&B
July 29: Sara Brown Band | R&B & Soul
Aug 5: Luke Jaxon Band | Country-Americana-Rock
Aug 12: Robin Barrett & Coyote Kings | Blues Rock
Aug 19: Tuxedo Junction | Big Band Swing
Aug 26: Nu Jack City | Motown Soul Revue
Sept 2: Atomic Jive | R&B Swing
Sept 9: Ryan Larsen Band | Pure Country
Sept 16: Justin James Band | Pop Rock
Sept 23: Steve Starkey Band | Country-Rock
Sept 30: Common Ground | Classic Rock
GENERAL ATTENDANCE INFO
- On Thursdays, admission is $5. Sunday concerts are $10. Entry is general admission (no advance tickets required), payable at the gate (cash, Visa, MC). Portable lawn chairs or blankets are encouraged.
- Tasty picnic fare is available inside the Tasting Room (and also from a variety of food stations during select Concerts), along with beer on tap from Square Wheel Brewing, and of course, our award-winning wines!
- You are welcome to bring unopened, commercially sealed, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Music on both Thursdays and Sundays ends approximately at 7:30, with the Estate closing at 8pm (in September, it’s 4:30–6:30, 7pm close).
- Only ages 21 and over are allowed; ID is required. As an Estate Winery, we are legally unable to allow minors of any age (infants included) anywhere on our grounds. Thank you for your understanding!
- Concerts are outdoors — however, in the event of inclement weather, music performances are moved into the protection of the Vineyard Tent.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Due to liquor laws, we cannot allow outside alcohol (including previously purchased Arbor Crest wines) through the gate or anywhere on the premises. This includes vehicles in the parking lot.
- All coolers and containers are subject to inspection; food is allowed, but no unsealed soft beverages (or any outside alcohol, as noted above).
- No pets; documented service animals only.
- Other prohibited items include: firearms, fireworks, camp stoves, and barbecues.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- Please be responsible and have a designated driver!
Get the latest news each week on our concerts, events, sales and more! Sign up today!