The 2017 Summer Concert season at the Cliff House Estate
With over 40 concerts to choose from, there’s something for every taste — from rock and country to blues and jazz bands. And there’s always room for dancing!
On Thursdays, our “Pairings by the Patio” series presents live music on the Patio Stage just outside the Tasting Room, and also features local artisans and their artwork ($5 at the gate, General admission*).
Every Sunday, “Concerts on the Cliff” brings the best in regional bands to the main Estate stage in the courtyard of the Cliff House ($10 at the gate, General admission*).
*Prefer to have Reserved Seats waiting for you?
For reservations, call (509) 927-9463 a minimum of 24 hours in advance. (We recommended calling 2 to 3 days or more beforehand, if possible — limited spaces can go quickly for popular bands and good weather!)
Reservation fees (in addition to admission price) are $35 for 4, $45 for 6, $55 for 8 or $65 for 10 (includes tax), payable by Visa or MasterCard.
Live music, happy people, epic vistas, tasty food selections, handcrafted beer and award-winning wines — it’s a wonderful way to spend a summer's evening!
For the line-up of bands and artists, along with attendance details, please scroll down. For a day-by-day line-up, click the Concert Calendar button. (For a printable PDF of the Concert line-up, please click HERE.)
Interested in performing at Arbor Crest? Please send a letter of inquiry, musician info, or media kit HERE.
THURSDAYS: “Pairings by the Patio”
Art & Music, 5:30–7:30 (4:30–6:30 in Sept)
Estate closes at 8pm (7pm in Sept) • Admission $5
May 4: Jan Harrison Trio Jazz | Kevin Montgomery Photography
May 11: Ryan Larsen Duo Pure Country | Kathy Le Francis Jewelry
May 18: Isaac Walton & Current Flow Alt Folk Rock | Dona Farsdahl Jewelry
May 25: Cedric Rogers Alt Rock Originals & Covers | Nick Bradley Metal Art
June 1: Charla Bauman Pop/Country/Jazz/Folk | Shanda Woodward Vintage Collage
June 8: Kari Marguerite Trio Pop & Jazz | Carol Reynolds Watercolors • Robin Kahn Jewelry
June 15: Nate Ostrander Pop/Adult Contemporary | Dan Sterrett Handbags • Molly Meyers Jewelry
June 22: Evan Denlinger Folk/Rock | Ana Funderburk Wood • Cindy Dillehay Glass & Jewelry
June 29: Pink Tango Trio Global Jazz | Dan Barker Recycled Wood Art • Susan Alvarez Jewelry
July 6: Bill Bozly Bluesy Folk Rock | Karla Lautenbach Paper Mosaics • Tin Fish Studios Metal & Glass
July 13: Bridges Home American Celtic Folk | Debbie McCulley Paintings
July 20: Karrie O’Neill Acoustic Pop/Folk | Robin Alexander Jewelry • Patti Simpson Ward Americana Art
July 27: KOSH Classic & Modern Rock | Debbie McCulley Paintings • Jody Steensland Maille & More Chainworks
Aug 3: Benton & Gallagher Bluesy Rock Violin | Megan Holden Jewelry
Aug 10: Scott Randall & Maxie Ray Mills Soft Rock Favorites | JoDee Moody Pottery • Tracey Hardy Jewelry
Aug 17: Soulful Blend Rhythm & Blues | Randy Haa Glass • Anthony Gallaher Jewelry
Aug 24: Ron Greene Bluesy Folk Rock | Bobbie van Loben Sels Jewelry
Aug 31: Martini Brothers | Janet Cook Jewelry
Sept 7: Truck Mills & Craig Catlett Swingin’ Bluesy Jazz | Lee Baughman Pepper Mills
Sept 14: Dan Conrad Folk Country Rock | Paul Kuhlmann Metal Art
Sept 21: Sara Brown Classic & Modern Rock R&B Soul | Susan Alvarez Jewelry
Sept 28: Harvey Stanley Folk Rock | Don Barron Wooden Boxes
SUNDAYS: “Concerts on the Cliff”
5:30 to 8:00 (4:30 to 7:00 in Sept) • Admission $10
May 7: AlgoRhythms Variety Band | Pop & Soft Rock Top 40
May 14: Haley Young & the Champagne Jam | Modern & Retro Pop
May 21: Martini Brothers | Classic Top 40 Rock
May 28: Spare Parts | Soft Rock Favorites
June 4: Grand Avenue | ’70s to ’90s Cover Hits
June 11: Upper Cut | Rock ‘n’ Roll Dance Band
June 18: Root Seller | Americana Roots Rock & Country Blues
June 25: Sean Owsley & the Blue Mustangs | Country & Rock Hits
July 2: Robin Barrett & Coyote Kings | Blues Rock
July 9: The Rhythm Dawgs | Rock Hits
July 16: Nu Jack City | Motown Soul Revue
July 23: Carrie Cunningham | Modern Country & Americana
July 30: Soul Proprietor | Funk Rock R&B 9-piece Horn Band
Aug 6: Devon Wade Band | Sandpoint-style Country
Aug 13: Sammy Eubanks | Soul Country & Rockin’ Blues
Aug 20: Tuxedo Junction | Big Band Swing
Aug 27: Sara Brown Band | Modern & Retro R&B & Soul
Sept 3: Atomic Jive | 8-piece R&B Swing
Sept 10: Ryan Larsen Band | Pure Country
Sept 17: Bloodline | Rock 'n' Roll
Sept 24: Common Ground | Classic Rock
Group Concert Reservations
Looking for a special spot with “wow factor” for a group gathering? Select areas of the grounds are available to reserve exclusively for your group of 20 to 50 guests (depending on a variety of factors, accommodations may be available for groups that are slightly over 50). Treat clients, employees, family or friends to the shared experience of an outdoor concert! Please click HERE for a Group Reservations info sheet, or call 927-9894 for details and pricing.
General Attendance Information
- On Thursdays, admission is $5. Sunday concerts are $10. Entry is general admission (no advance tickets required), payable at the gate (cash, Visa, MC). Portable lawn chairs or blankets are encouraged.
- For reserved table seating, please call (509) 927-9463 at least 24 hours in advance. (We recommended calling 2 to 3 days or more beforehand, if possible — limited spaces go quickly for popular bands and good weather!) Reservation fees (in addition to admission prices) are $35 for 4, $45 for 6, $55 for 8 or $65 for 10 (includes tax), payable by Visa or MasterCard.
- Tasty gourmet picnic fare is available inside the Tasting Room, and from a variety of Food stations, along with beer on tap from Square Wheel Brewing, and of course, our award-winning wines!
- You are welcome to bring unopened, commercially sealed, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Shows on Thursdays are 5:30–7:30, and the Estate closes at 8pm (in September, it’s 4:30–6:30, 7pm close).
- Sunday concerts start at 5:30 (4:30 in September) and wrap up at Sunset.
- Only ages 21 and over are allowed; ID is required. As an Estate Winery, we are legally unable to allow minors of any age (infants included) anywhere on our grounds. Thank you for your understanding!
- Concerts are outdoors — however, in the event of inclement weather, music performances will move into the Vineyard Tent.
Rules & Regulations
- Due to liquor laws, we cannot allow outside alcohol (including previously purchased Arbor Crest wines) through the gate or anywhere on the premises. This includes vehicles in the parking lot.
- All coolers and containers are subject to inspection; food is allowed, but no unsealed soft beverages (or any outside alcohol, as noted above).
- No pets; documented service animals only.
- Other prohibited items include: firearms, fireworks, camp stoves, and barbecues.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- Please be responsible and have a designated driver!
Get the latest news each week on our concerts, events, sales and more! Sign up today!