It's the Fall Wine Club Release Party!
Wed, Oct 25 • 4:30–6:30pm
(Please RSVP by 5pm Thurs Oct 19)
Join fellow wine lovers at the fall Release Party to pick up your wine selections (the new Pinot Noir from van Loben Sels Cellars, and our always popular Arbor Crest Dionysus), enjoy great appetizers, live music from award-winning fingerstyle guitarist Steven King, and complimentary tastings of the selections in the exclusive Wine Club Case Sale! Save 50% on over a dozen popular varietals during the advance sale, open to members only from Oct 25-29 (the Case Sale is open to the general public from Oct 30 thru Nov 12).
Not a member of our Wine Club yet? It's a great time to join! Your privileges begin instantly upon sign-up (which includes purchase of the current wine release) — and we offer gift memberships too!
Benefits of belonging
Every season (January, April, July and October) brings Wine Club members an invitation to enjoy a VIP experience at the Cliff House Estate. These exclusive Release Parties are fun events where members receive their two quarterly Club wine selections, personally chosen by winemaker Kristina van Löben Sels to showcase our newest releases. Parties also include complimentary food pairings, tastings, early access to seasonal sale wines, and more. (Wines may also be shipped or picked up inside the Tasting Room during regular business hours.)
Additional Wine Club benefits include:
- 15% discount by the bottle / 20% off by the case
- 20% discount on all new release wines; good for 60 days after release to Club members
- Complimentary Wine Tastings for you and a guest (from the list of Classic, Limited, Cliff House and Winemaker’s Especiale selections)
- Early access to the Annual Case Sale with special vintages available only to Wine Club members
- Complimentary admission to Summer Concerts, with a total value of $60 (Regular admission fees are $10 on Sundays, $5 on Thursdays; no tickets required; Wine Club membership list is marked at the gate upon your entry)
- Plus additional special benefits & rewards throughout the year!
It’s easy to join the Wine Club (and benefits begin instantly):
Simply fill out the form by clicking the "Wine Club Signup" button, including billing address and shipping information. We will call you for credit card details, your card will be charged for the current release, and then your membership benefits are underway!
As subsequent releases are presented, you’ll receive an email announcing the Wine Club Release Party and wine pick-up dates, and your card is charged based on the wines included (between $35 and $70, plus any applicable taxes, shipping and handling).
Still have questions about the Arbor Crest Wine Club? Please give us a call: (509) 927-9463. Cheers!